iOS: Adding an email account
Learn how to add an email account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
If you are having issues with Mail, please follow these troubleshooting steps first.
Follow these steps to add an email account on your iOS device.
- Tap Settings:
- Scroll down and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar:
- Tap Add Account:
- Select your email provider: Choose OTHER,
- If you don't see your email provider listed, tap Other > Add Mail Account.
- Follow the onscreen steps and provide the required information to configure your account.
- To add additional email accounts, repeat the above steps.
- Apple maintains a database of the most common email service providers. Those settings will be automatically configured on your device during setup. The incoming and outgoing mail server is: mail.cumbytel.com. On outgoing mail setup it says username and pasword is optional, it is not optional so you will need to add them.
To add an email account to your iOS device, you must have an email address and password from your email service provider.