This tutorial will help you set up the Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail client to work with your e-mail account.
To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Mozilla Thunderbird
1. In Mozilla Thunderbird, select Tools > Account Settings.
2. Select "Email account " and click Next.
3. Enter your name and e-mail address.
4. Select "POP" as the type of incoming server you are using. Your incoming server is mail.cumbytel.com. Click Next.
4. Enter your e-mail address for the "Incoming User Name," and "Outgoing User Name." Click Next.
5. Enter a name for your e-mail account and click Next.
6. Verify your account information and click Finish.
7. In the Account Settings window, select "Outgoing Server" listed below your new account.
8. Enter "mail.cumbytel.com" for the "Server Name"
NOTE: "smtpout.secureserver.net" is an SMTP relay server. In order to use this server to send e-mails, you must first activate SMTP relay on your e-mail account. Log on to your Manage Email Accounts page to set up SMTP relay. If you do not have SMTP relay set up and your Internet Service Provider (ISP) allows it, you can use the outgoing mail server for your Internet Service Provider. Contact your Internet Service Provider to get this setting.
9. Select "Use name and password" and enter your e-mail address. Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you try to send mail. Click OK.